Saturday, January 4, 2014

January Wishes

Hello bloggers! I have so much wishlists in this January, but didn't have much budget for that. If you have some problems with me, don't be worries, because I know the good online shop who had many quality products with cheap and affordable price for student like me! Aaand this is my wishlist from Persunmall!!!
Retro British Style Flat with BeltGingham Plaid Flat
Vintage Tartan Check Frilly Dress
Sweet Daisy Print Long Sleeve Dress

Embossed Square Satchel
Sexy Red Lips PU Bag
Sweet Lapel Color Contrast Chiffon Shirt
Retro Hearts Printed Shirt



Persunmall.com is committed to providing you with high-quality clothing with unexpectedly low prices and satisfactory customer services, which make persunmall.com the right spot for you to get fashionable clothing. Persunmall clothing will show you off very well and make you feel cool, and we know cool is all about the way you feel. What's more, they're clothing of high quality will let you fully enjoy the coolest street fashion in everyday life. Persunmall sincerely hope to offer you a colorful and trendy life with our stylish and high-quality products. Providing you with ideal clothing at reasonable price is our best wishes. Certainly, it's also very convenient to add this shop to your favorite. So, what are you waiting for? Go grab them at Persunmall! Wish you a great online shopping experience! :)



16 comments:

  1. I have many wishes too :-) Your wishes are nice, especially the blouses with the heart print and dots all bags and the cat shoes :D

    Habe a good time!

    With love from switzerland
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist. Love Persunmall stuff, always so cute and chic. :)

    check out my blog
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have new post wishlist from persunmall too =D
    Love pink dress and all bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like your wish list. I love these models of bags and shoes. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have same post last week :)
    Great chose, love this cat shoes :)

    http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dot dress & Floral blazer! Great post.

    Have a great day.

    ~
    Seepz
    That Sassy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely wishlist :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/ootd-my-new-hoodie-from-udobuy.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love their store so much!
    I just got a floral pashli inspired satchel from Persun - it's beautiful!!
    photos on my blog:

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect pieces!

    http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This given information is nice & wonderful collection for women. I get all winter collection online & always prefer online store to get the latest winter clothing in India.. winter wear for women

    ReplyDelete
  11. great wishlist!

    mitharachmayani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear, maybe you don't remember me, I was the author of Coral Charm but now I was forced to create a new blog and here I am asking you again if you would like to follow each other with my new blog!

    Bacio bella!

    Le Trendy Charm BLOG

    Le Trendy Charm FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete